2010年1月22日星期五

My Lengend of Stars



When I search on the Internet a few days ago, I found this interesting game. The main story is like this:

After the war of several centuries, the continent welcomes short peace. As the winner, thre surviving humans are so busy to go to all over the world to explore as the builder of the continent. You can find human beings even in cold noth land, hot desert. Of course, these areas can not be compared with the established six main cities, nor the three most developed county. But now, the human influence and the cultural development reached a historical peak.

There are many professions in this game, such as Novice, Fighter, Mystic, Rogue, Knifht, Warrior, Scout, Artist, Mage, Cleric and so on.

Among them, I like Dark knight best. The knight who pursuit dark power can be advanced into dark knight. At the same time, the dark knight also has a high defensive capability. But different from Paladin, the dark knight is used to protect himself and his companions by weakening opponents. What's more, the dark knight has certain aggresivity for hiss dark power.

I hope oneday I could be a dark knight, running in the dark night, and pursuing my own happiness, my own life.

没有评论:

发表评论