2010年1月25日星期一

The General Stuff of Azure Knight in Dekaron

At the first time I play the Dekaron, I think I would play as a knight. As a result, I became the Azure Knight. So I would like to give a general introduction about Azure Knight here.

1. Dual Wielding

Dual Wield for great combinations.
Sword/Mace : Speed and defense breaking.
Sword/Axe : Speed and Strength.
Shield/Axe : block rate and strength.


2. Stats

Str : Used for physical atk power and main use for weapon requirements.
Dex : Used for block rate and 2nd use for weapon requirements.
Heal : Everyone uses health come on.
Spr : Not needed unless you need more Mana Points.


3. Weapons

Swords : Great weapon for speed.
Mace : Great weapon for breaking defenses and armor.
Axe : Great weapon for strength.
Shield : Great for increasing blocking rate.
2Handed : Great for strength and blocking rate.

Although Azure Knight could only work on melee but not magic, he is also very strong, isn't he?

没有评论:

发表评论