2010年4月28日星期三

I played WOW in my life

I am an elder player in WOW, and I earn World of Warcraft money in the whole game. If you do not play this game ever, now I will tell you something about it. Because of I played it for a long time. The things what I will say could help the new player. There are many important things in the game. You must still remember.
First of all, you should earn more and more World of Warcraft Gold, the more you earn, the better you will do in the game. But how to earn this money, that is a question. As I am an elder one, I will say you have to go to listen to the classes when you play the game for your first time. And then you will see a map in the screen. You must be careful, and go follow the map. After that, you can buy wow gold from the other player. This is very important for every player.
The second thing you should know is you must protect yourself well. Because of you are a new player, you must be careful and cherry your own life. If you die in the early time, you have to play the game again. In the early time, you can kill the animals around you. Then you will get warcraft gold, this is very useful for everyone. When you have enough money, you can go to buy some dress what you like. There are many beautiful dresses in the game, you have many choice.
Thirdly, the boss will give you one mission to practice yourself. You must finish the mission in time. When you play this game for your first time, the mission is not too hard to finish. You just have to kill the bugbear when they attack you. If you can kill them in time, you will get cheap wow gold. You can keep them with yourself because this is also important.

没有评论:

发表评论