2011年10月9日星期日

Thanksgiving and Harvest in October and I Can Get Much Wow Gold

In the golden October, I harvest of my life in the spring and autumn period, 40 years, whether purchases the autumn harvests to walk in, or stay in the disturbances, I filled with the hope of a better life. Wind and frost snow in the rain, I learned to strong, the sweet and bitter experiences, I learned to cherish. Ordinary life, light life, all little things, let me know the truth of life, know of Thanksgiving, also let me find happiness and the secret of happiness.
Unforgettable eventful days, remember that time wasted. In a hurry, and years’ time the seal of the wind erosion left. Forty years ago, I have harvested parents give life. I’m proud to be his straight-arrow manner father; I’m proud to have a simple virtuous, good amiable mother. I inherited their excellent moral qualities, and will they continue to pass.
Into society, I harvest a permanent job. Is the enterprise props up the blue sky in my life, is the enterprise let me in achieving own value, let me feel the work of enrichment, enjoy the creator of happiness.
Between the sisters love, let I have harvested warm affection, father died, sister scrambled to take care of a mother, gather together many times more than before, and more harmonious increased. Our sister agreed, must let mother happy without enjoying sons of happiness, and make her happy to an old lady.
October is fruitful. I’m confident, I spirit up, I thought, I’m excited, it I appreciate life, thankful the motherland, for your pride, for you, for your proud cheer, you happiness. Dear motherland, happy birthday, prosperity progresses day by day!
This article comes from Pansy and she is a good worker in our company, our company sells the tera gold, if you want to buy tera gold, you can come to our company, and we will wait for you.

没有评论:

发表评论