2011年9月29日星期四

The First Leaf Falling and I Think You Would Want to Earn Wow Gold

I walk by just being cleaned the path, see a little yellow stop there, that’s a yellow leaves of poplar trees. It lay there alone, not a companion! Early, other leaf also is in the branches, and enjoys life, heard it, the call of the autumn, drifted.
The tender petite appearance, let people born fondly. I bent down to pick it up on the palm, it only covered my palm: it’s a petite leaves! Clear veins, delicate serrated, let I to natural full of fear. And yellow leaves of smooth fresh life still remaining fresh breath, as if it to a branch to put, it will have vitality. Scrutinize, close to the petiole mesophyll already dry into brown. I guess it is surely be greedy worms gnawing hurt. Perhaps it is its life was fade so early!
When the first piece of yellow leaves fall, boundless sky only into it the stage is; cool wind is only for its verse; the green leaves is only for its attention; my palm only on it. At this time, who is to say that the first piece of falls is unfortunately marked? When my heart miss those early taste sweet, appreciate it touches my childhood life, you can say precocious is not happy?
Look at this piece of still have the life breath leaves, I told myself: when I can’t change your fate, I will change yourself. The pains of life just experience I go faster and more stable, the pain of life are brewing win a medal of life sweet making!
This article comes from Pansy and she is a good worker in our company, our company sells the wow gold purchase, if you want to buy wow gold for cheap, you can come to our company, and we will wait for you.

没有评论:

发表评论