2011年8月25日星期四

Philosophy of Life and Teach You How to Earn Dragon nest Gold

People can’t determine the length of life, but can grasp its width; cannot control the weather, the shade fine, but can change the mood; can’t change his looks, but can show her smile; can’t control the others, but can grasp myself; can’t predict tomorrow, but can use today. Learn more every day is a day of great start, do something is the start of success, every day is a leading innovations start, progress every day point is the beginning of excellence.
Learn to adapt to the environment, let you become bright. Learn to regulate, let your mood is no longer sad; learn to forgive, and let your life does not have the worry; learn to offer, and let your life is full of sunshine. Thank that despise me, is he awakened my self-esteem; thank who does not love me, is he let me know how themselves; thanks to hurt me, is he honed my will; thanks to deceive me, is he enhanced my wisdom. In fact it was blue, the clouds will always be scattered; in fact the sea is not wide, the other shore even the shore; in fact the dream is so shallow, all things natural; in fact, when you tear also sweet heart to do so. See the world with emotion is a tragedy; use reason to see is a comedy.
Life is too short to be kind to you, sincerely treat our friends to solid sincerely, lively and discipline, innocent but not naive, beautiful spring will ever live heart. And people on a little meet fate, and get on with the sincerity, is a point by people on the intersection is sincerity.
This article comes from Pansy and she is a good worker in our company, our company sells the dragon nest gold, if you want to buy dragonnest gold, you can come to our company, and we will wait for you.

没有评论:

发表评论