2011年7月19日星期二

Give My Tears to the Hears and then I Can Get Much Wow Gold

Every emotional, tears will slide in cheek, that’s exciting; it is the tears of the spare tears. Total in casual, an influx of heart pain slowly pour into tears, as head of the emotions of fluctuations, quietly dropped, astringent, unfortunately, that very regret, more is sick.
Every time I saw during the revolution to the motherland of the cause of the war will be dedicated to life, always can let tears that is the cry of hero, but also of the hero’s regret, age life so gently quietly go, don’t leave a stumble, leaving future generations of endless yearning and eternal spirit.
Shed tears, come, and I never because couldn’t control and pain, I’ll let the tears into restricting the slide, and still retain the corners of the mouth only beautiful smile. It is the tears of happiness, is countless heroes to the victory of the revolution and pays the most valuable asset, and I can’t cry, cannot pain, but I can enjoy the tears, but enough trails can then. Historically, remember how many revolutionaries in the war, martyrs, and the period of the left, lost life smile. They face no tears, did not hesitate, more no so-called fear, so they are strong and brave, is worth us remember always follow the spirit of images and.
Tears, only for sentient beings and fall, smile, because love and leave. Live in now flourishing city, there are always some lonely feeling often linger in heart, don’t know why, but always in the light of taste and leaves an irritable. We really very happy, the motherland formidable have become increasingly prominent, international peace also increasing. Compared to today’s rich life, cherish the war dead revolutionaries, and I put my tears dedicated to them, and I put my sincere prayer came to offer them.
This article comes from Guyanhui and she is a good worker in our company, our company sells the WOW us Gold, if you want to buy world of warcraft gold, you can come to our company, and we will wait for you.

没有评论:

发表评论