2011年6月28日星期二

I like the Summer and I Can Earn Much Tera Gold by Myself

I like blue, because it is the color of the sky.
Blue is surrounded by us, a kind of halcyon, gentle feeling on the heart attack. If, say, the earth is the mother of all breeds, then, the sky is using both hands warm world’s father. I like the sky, it using the unique way, let us containing we live in this blue was surrounded by love umbrella.
I like the rain, because it is the tears of the sky.
The rain, is sad, because of the earth and miss it falling; the rain is sacred, because it is the sky to the earth with all thoughts and falls; the rain is happy, because it not only delivers the sky thoughts, used their body water the earth. I like the sky, it uses the unique style to deliver their feelings, let us live in this colorful world.
I like watching the clouds, because it is the expression of the sky.
Cloud, is changeful, suddenly clear, from vagaries, from a piece of black. It was clearing, sunny, pure and fresh, in which we feel at this time of the sky, is happy. Because it to feel the earth and its distance closer, whistling in the wind, right now the sky is angry, because no matter how hard, the earth and it always cannot be together. I like the sky to the earth, because it is admirable, loved gives us a day if heaven, such as well old continuing have no unique period exclamation.
I like the sky, because it is like a father is usually warm I, tolerance me, as teachers, open me as I, influence.
This article comes from Guyanhui and she is a good worker in our company, our company sells the tera gold, if you want to buy tera gold, you can come to our company, and we will wait for you.

没有评论:

发表评论