2011年5月18日星期三

Make Me Cry for the Last Time and then I Can Get the Rom Gold

At that time, you always like to say with me to the future, you have my future, can now, your future without me, and my future also won't have you. You say with me apart just to make our future brighter, you say to me to wait for five years. And now, into the third year, but waited it is heartbreaking ending. You are too realistic, or am I too simple?
From the start, should have such feeling that hit your phone no response, send information also no response, even changed mobile phone number is told to me, I should have already have such prepared, isn't it?
I said to myself, and you love me, you're hurting me, you even won't I have a bit of damage, a bit of pain. But now, my pain for you, have become pointless, isn't it?
I'm sorry you didn't give me an answer, and you, and even a sorry all have no, a word not. I don't so let you don't want to face? Have you ever lift me in your hand, now you care is tired, is it? Want to put me down, is it? No, you're not just leaving me; you are putting me down, or even whether I will fell to have much pain.
I know I write down these is of no significance. From the beginning, meet with you is because love damage, you let me have the confidence to believe in love, but yet you eventually use love to hurt me.
If this is my destiny, so, let me cry this last! From then on, I never flow tears for the love!
This article comes from Guyanhui and she is a good worker in our company, our company sells the Runes of Magic Gold, if you want to buy Rom Gold, you can come to our company, and we will wait for you.

没有评论:

发表评论