2011年4月8日星期五

Failure is Progress

Failure, I believe a lot of people on this two word about identity, because that is what we all experienced, I dare say no one without fail, including our great chairman MAO. Although they are well-known and successful personage. Young when they also failed. There is a saying: failure one hundred times does not matter, as long as success once is enough. I am currently a loser, I am not qualified to talk about success, but I have enough qualification talk about failure, before I did not really understand this word, what is failure, also do not know anything, just know failure is painful, until now I really began to understand research failure. Because I think losers do not understand fails, he will not succeed. Now I think failure to us is a very good thing, why? Because only failure to know one is wrong after where, oneself what did not go well, and are not perfect, next time he will be the more experienced. Failure is also a kind of hone, still can make an immature people become mature. Not only so, failure it is a kind of progress, it is not afraid of failure and persistent people to success, so I think failure would not be bad, absolutely is a good thing. If we are brave to accept and face it, that failure will become our way of learning experience and growth. Can say failure is our life on essential, is the starting point of our success. Cannot imagine no failure would have been like the winner. Self-made people are bound to fail and obstacles, after their keep learning, and constantly keep trying, and ultimately successful. This article comes from Guyanhui and she is a good worker in our company, our company sell mesos, if you want to sell maple story mesos, you can come to our company, and we will wait for you.

没有评论:

发表评论