2011年1月5日星期三

My experience of playing aika

I have played the aika game for a long time and I have some experience, so I want to share my experience with you. Of course if you want to have the aika gold, I think here is your best choice.
When I am 40 levels, I remember that it was just a time when the beta, we all waited for a week. I remember the most is that every day, calling the attacks in the world to find a job. But that time, a team of 6 people, plus at least 4 are blue Association. Then do not know why we fight with the increase of the blue F seems to be off the day before it, they are full of murder, and then we are the enemy. I did not early on how blue increases hatred.
When I am 40-50 levels, it can be said to be very difficult. Martha added aika online gold that time is blue. They went outside and could easily be killed, sometimes they will abuse when the team trapped under the mine, plus they do not set the Dance of the blue. What impressed me most is the time we entered a team of professional copy of the whole, there was a knight team is adding blue, I seem to remember what obscure the blue sky of the Association of Canadian bar.
When he takes the blame, I see in front of over 110 direct a cross-bomb, then ran in front of a strange pile of leavened shells, pulled all the strange knight the edge, and then sharp stealth. Look at the whole death knight with the nanny and my heart really comfortable. 40-50 basic level it is in that task, the next copy of mixed, hard brush up to. But I still slower than a lot of them because I did not like leveling and to buy aika gold here!

没有评论:

发表评论