2010年6月16日星期三

To go to Sanctuary to earn ro zeny

I am just a new player in the around 60 levels. I do not like to play with team to earn ro zeny, so I like going toy city to get evil box. There is a lot of Ragnarok Online Zeny and you can be quite easy to get. You can get 4000Z Ragnarok Online Zeny form dream to toy city, but you can only 1500 Ragnarok Online Zeny to sell NPC, when a box loses a small cake, but you can get 3000 Ragnarok Online Zeny to sell general players. The price of a pearl is 3000 Ragnarok Online Zeny, so the 100 cakes value 30w Ragnarok Online Zeny. This is reason that I say you can go there to earn Ragnarok Online Zeny very much.
There is a more nonsensical thing. Maybe its reason is the BUG. I fight evil box for a more than week and get a card. Then I have a crown of bay tree with +6. At that time, I do not wear the hat right now and then it is brought to NPC by my best friend. Do you know what things happen? I have a little of angry at the beginning. I get a surprise when I see the number in my account. I only own 200w Ragnarok Online Zeny, but now it shows more than 37 million. Then I sell a crown of bay tree with +6 again. It does not show any, when I sell, but my cash is more than 77 million after selling. I say the things to my friends but no body can believe it, so I only can think it is the BUG.
I am just a new players and I hope game masters do not laugh at me. I will upgrade equipment as possible as I can.

没有评论:

发表评论