2010年3月16日星期二

Do you want to earn more maple mesos?

I am as a businessman for several months. I share my experience about how to gain Maple Story Money. When I become a businessman at the beginning, I would like to own a holy light book which values 1.2-1.5E. Although many players do not think those Maple Story Mesos as a question, as one of the poor, I do not have these Maple Mesos at that time. What can I do? So I only make a real businessman to own these Maple Mesos.
First, you need some cost. You have four ways to get some Maple Mesos. 1. To fight centipede, I buy centipede equipment. It can help you to fight centipede easily, so you can get many centipede books in the shout time. Although most of the volumes are not very valuable, but still have their markets. So I feel this will be a good way. 2. To borrow Maple Mesos from your friends. If you want to have cost in the shortest time, you use this way. Of course, you had better borrow money form your best friend, because some players do not want to lend the Maple Mesos. 3. To sell points. This way is not too safe. Cash transaction looks at trust, so we must find the famous man to sell. 4. To sweep the floor. Many players do not think this is a good way, but I tell you now, it is real a good way. For example, there are many monsters in the bird nest and the equipment and money is much. My friend often sweeps the floor at there. Bishop pet that fights at there does not pick up the money in the middle floor. He gets much equipment and Maple Mesos on the ground, so I say this is a very good way to get Maple Mesos.

没有评论:

发表评论